MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A tracker of campaign advertising says Republican Gov. Scott Walker is only running attack ads against Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and not his rival Kathleen Falk.
Walker's campaign on Thursday announced it had produced ads attacking both Falk and Barrett, but would not say where the ads were running.
Ken Goldstein of Kantar Media/Campaign Media Analysis Group said Friday that the Barrett ad is the only one running on stations across Wisconsin. Barrett spokesman Phil Walzak says that shows Walker views Barrett as his likely opponent in the June 5 election.
Walker's campaign spokeswoman Ciara Matthews declined to comment.
The Democratic primary is May 8. In addition to Barrett and Falk, Secretary of State Doug La Follette and state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout are also running.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building