LA CROSSE, Wis.-- Mayo Clinic Health System is celebrating a milestone.
It's been 20 years since the health system formed. What started as a partnership between Mayo Clinic in Rochester and six practices in Decorah, Iowa has grown to more than 70 locations across four states.
Along with health care, Mayo also helps local economies. In 2010, the health system made a 1.7 billion dollar impact on Wisconsin's economy and a 1.3 billion dollar impact on Minnesota.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers