LA CROSSE, Wis.-- Mayo Clinic Health System is celebrating a milestone.
It's been 20 years since the health system formed. What started as a partnership between Mayo Clinic in Rochester and six practices in Decorah, Iowa has grown to more than 70 locations across four states.
Along with health care, Mayo also helps local economies. In 2010, the health system made a 1.7 billion dollar impact on Wisconsin's economy and a 1.3 billion dollar impact on Minnesota.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US