MILWAUKEE (AP) - Firefighters have removed the body of a man from a river in downtown Milwaukee.
Construction crews working near the Milwaukee River discovered the body about 9 a.m. Thursday. There's no initial word on the identity of the body.
Police say the body appears to be that of a man in his 50s.
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Monday closings due to weather
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser