FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) -- The Fond du Lac man accused of fatally shooting his wife is back in Wisconsin.
Jason Anderson is scheduled to make an appearance in Fond du Lac County Circuit Court Thursday on a charge of first-degree intentional homicide. The 35-year-old defendant was found in Birmingham, Ala., where his mother lives. He was arrested a day after the body of 33-year-old Nicole Anderson was found with a single gunshot wound to the head in the master bedroom of their house.
Detectives say use of an automated teller machine tipped authorities on Anderson's whereabouts.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse