LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The man accused of shooting three people last August in La Crosse pleads not guilty to three attempted homicide charges.
Witnesses told police there were eight or ten people in the area. Three of them were shot. They all survived.
Baker was arrested in Florida about a month later and brought back to La Crosse last month.
He's also charged with possessing a firearm as a felon. His attorney is expecting the case to go to trial.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration