MAZOMANIE, Wis. (AP) - Authorities have released the name of a forklift driver who was killed on the job in Dane County.
The medical examiner's office identifies the victim as 54-year-old Marc Nondorf of Dodgeville.
Authorities say Nondorf was operating the forklift in the yard at Wick Homes in Mazomanie Wednesday morning when a load of trusses collapsed on him. Nondorf was moving the trusses onto a flatbed trailer at the time of the accident.
An autopsy found he died of blunt force injuries.
The case remains under investigation.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY