MAZOMANIE, Wis. (AP) - Authorities have released the name of a forklift driver who was killed on the job in Dane County.
The medical examiner's office identifies the victim as 54-year-old Marc Nondorf of Dodgeville.
Authorities say Nondorf was operating the forklift in the yard at Wick Homes in Mazomanie Wednesday morning when a load of trusses collapsed on him. Nondorf was moving the trusses onto a flatbed trailer at the time of the accident.
An autopsy found he died of blunt force injuries.
The case remains under investigation.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns