LA CROSSE, Wis. - A man suffered potentially life-threatening injuries after falling from a second-story window in La Crosse Thursday night.
The incident happened at a home on the 900 block of La Crosse Street around 11 p.m.
La Crosse police say a college-aged man backed up against the screen of what appeared to be an open window on the second floor of the house. Foul play is not suspected.
A spokesperson from Tri-State Ambulance said they transported the man out of the area. The man's name and condition have not been released.19641798
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers