LA CROSSE, Wis. - A man suffered potentially life-threatening injuries after falling from a second-story window in La Crosse Thursday night.
The incident happened at a home on the 900 block of La Crosse Street around 11 p.m.
La Crosse police say a college-aged man backed up against the screen of what appeared to be an open window on the second floor of the house. Foul play is not suspected.
A spokesperson from Tri-State Ambulance said they transported the man out of the area. The man's name and condition have not been released.19641798
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student