LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Man found lying underneath the bridge in Houska Park on March 29 died of natural causes, according to La Crosse County Medical Examiner Timothy Candahl.
Ricky Duren, 54, of the La Crosse area, was found under the walking bridge at the north end of Houska Park at about 11:15 a.m. The final results of the autopsy report showed Duren died of natural causes.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Fort Lauderdale shooter says he carried out attack for ISIS, FBI claims
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers