LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Man found lying underneath the bridge in Houska Park on March 29 died of natural causes, according to La Crosse County Medical Examiner Timothy Candahl.
Ricky Duren, 54, of the La Crosse area, was found under the walking bridge at the north end of Houska Park at about 11:15 a.m. The final results of the autopsy report showed Duren died of natural causes.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student