TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The cause of death of a 26-year-old man found dead in a residence in Tomah has not been determined yet, Tomah police said Monday afternoon.
Derick J. McGovern was found dead at 219 Glendale Avenue in the City of Tomah on Tuesday, July 1. Tomah police said officers at the time were not able to determine a possible cause of death and there were no signs of trauma.
An autopsy was ordered by the Monroe County Medical Examiner and performed on July 2 by the University of Wisconsin Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Tomah police said pending a toxicology report, a cause of death was not determined.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified