TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The cause of death of a 26-year-old man found dead in a residence in Tomah has not been determined yet, Tomah police said Monday afternoon.
Derick J. McGovern was found dead at 219 Glendale Avenue in the City of Tomah on Tuesday, July 1. Tomah police said officers at the time were not able to determine a possible cause of death and there were no signs of trauma.
An autopsy was ordered by the Monroe County Medical Examiner and performed on July 2 by the University of Wisconsin Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Tomah police said pending a toxicology report, a cause of death was not determined.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse