TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The cause of death of a 26-year-old man found dead in a residence in Tomah has not been determined yet, Tomah police said Monday afternoon.
Derick J. McGovern was found dead at 219 Glendale Avenue in the City of Tomah on Tuesday, July 1. Tomah police said officers at the time were not able to determine a possible cause of death and there were no signs of trauma.
An autopsy was ordered by the Monroe County Medical Examiner and performed on July 2 by the University of Wisconsin Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Tomah police said pending a toxicology report, a cause of death was not determined.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests