LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police have identified the man who was found dead in Houska Park Saturday morning.
Ricky L. Duren, 54, of the La Crosse area, was found lying underneath the walking bridge at the north end of Houska Park at about 11:17 a.m. on March 29.
Investigators say Duren's death does not appear to involve foul play. An autopsy was conducted in Madison on Monday. The cause of death is still under investigation while investigators await further blood and toxicology reports.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser