MILWAUKEE (AP) -- - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old West Bend man who fell from an upper-level balcony at the Hyatt Hotel.
Police say the fall happened about 12:15 a.m. Sunday. At this time, there does not appear to be any signs of foul play.
The man's name was not immediately released.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the Hyatt has an inner courtyard, surrounded by rooms with balconies.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes