MILWAUKEE (AP) -- - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old West Bend man who fell from an upper-level balcony at the Hyatt Hotel.
Police say the fall happened about 12:15 a.m. Sunday. At this time, there does not appear to be any signs of foul play.
The man's name was not immediately released.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the Hyatt has an inner courtyard, surrounded by rooms with balconies.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death