A 53-year-old man from Augusta died after a semi collided with a car on Highway 10 near Osseo early Tuesday morning.
The Wisconsin State Patrol says the crash happened at 1:23 p.m. on eastbound Highway 10 at County Highway R in Trempealeau County. After impact, the car caught fire.
The name of the man who died has not been released yet. The State Patrol says a 48-year-old man from Wisconsin Rapids was driving the semi. His condition has not been released.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests