LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man is being accused of attacking a bartender with an Exacto knife over the weekend.
Paul Thomas is facing charges of substantial battery and first-degree recklessly endangering safety after allegedly attacking a bartender at Overtime Sports Bar on Ward Avenue in La Crosse.
According to police, Thomas was asked to leave the bar at closing time early Sunday morning. When Thomas refused to leave, the bartender removed Thomas from the bar with the help of his friends. Thomas then revealed an Exacto knife and attempted to stab the bartender.
Thomas was freed on a $2500 signature bond.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns