LA CROSSE, Wis. - The Coulee Region Humane Society had its own love story this Valentine's day.
A black lab, now named Raleigh, was spotted out in the cold. When an animal control officer approached, Raleigh would run away and always go to the same spot.
The officer followed and discovered a cat soaking wet and shivering in the snow. The officer picked up the cat, named Felicity, and brought her to a van with Raleigh happily following along.18561732
The two are now warm and comfortable at the humane society.
Neither one wanted to be separated and now the humane society hopes they will be adopted together.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016