MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal plans to attend a rally for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in Milwaukee and also join him at a fundraiser for the Republican Governors Association.
Both events are planned for Thursday but few details have been released.
Walker's campaign spokeswoman Ciara Matthews confirmed Wednesday that Jindal will be at a rally with Walker on Thursday afternoon, but she says more details won't be released until the morning. She says the fundraiser will not be open to the public.
A spokesman for the Republican Governors Association confirmed the fundraiser was closed to the public but did not release any more details.
Walker faces a June 5 recall vote against Democratic Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns