MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal plans to attend a rally for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in Milwaukee and also join him at a fundraiser for the Republican Governors Association.
Both events are planned for Thursday but few details have been released.
Walker's campaign spokeswoman Ciara Matthews confirmed Wednesday that Jindal will be at a rally with Walker on Thursday afternoon, but she says more details won't be released until the morning. She says the fundraiser will not be open to the public.
A spokesman for the Republican Governors Association confirmed the fundraiser was closed to the public but did not release any more details.
Walker faces a June 5 recall vote against Democratic Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge