LA CROSSE, Wis. - A local high school choir is preparing for a unique opportunity.
The Logan High School Select Choir left on a bus trip to Milwaukee Tuesday afternoon for a much anticipated performance with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra on Thursday.
They're one of four groups chosen from across the state to have the unique opportunity to sing with people who make music for a living.17575622
"I think it's a big honor for our kids to sit on the stage with a professional symphony and work with professional conductors, a great opportunity," said Logan's Vocal Music Director Doreen Athnos.
The students will also sing the national anthem at the Bucks game Wednesday night.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building