LA CROSSE, Wis. - Networking is easily one of the greatest tools in being successful in business. That's what brought together a group of young professionals at Jade Cafe in La Crosse Wednesday.
The Chamber of Commerce is organizing the group of 21 to 39 year olds and letting them figure out what they want to get out of it.
The group spent time Wednesday speed networking.
A C.P.A. says it's an extremely important first step. "Especially in the accounting world, that's really all we have is the connections we have with businessmen and that's how we generate business," said accountant Greg Kenworthy.
There is no set meeting time for the group.
You can check the Chamber of Commerce website, www.lacrossechamber.com, for more details when future events are scheduled.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest