LA CROSSE, Wis. - Networking is easily one of the greatest tools in being successful in business. That's what brought together a group of young professionals at Jade Cafe in La Crosse Wednesday.
The Chamber of Commerce is organizing the group of 21 to 39 year olds and letting them figure out what they want to get out of it.
The group spent time Wednesday speed networking.
A C.P.A. says it's an extremely important first step. "Especially in the accounting world, that's really all we have is the connections we have with businessmen and that's how we generate business," said accountant Greg Kenworthy.
There is no set meeting time for the group.
You can check the Chamber of Commerce website, www.lacrossechamber.com, for more details when future events are scheduled.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US