LA CROSSE, Wis. - The American Red Cross is hosting a military support group meeting on Tuesday night from 5:30-7:30 p.m at the Scenic Bluffs Chapter Office, 2027 Losey Blvd in La Crosse.
The event is a way for the family and friends to come together and talk about ways to offer support and build support groups.
A La Crosse Vet Center staff member will be the guest speaker and will lead discussion on communicating with military members, identifying reconnection issues, and dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Event is free, but event organizers ask that you RSVP in advance to the event. To RSVP and for more information, you can call Mary Liz Murphy, Service to the Armed Forces Manager, at (608) 232-5799.19869808
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death