LA CROSSE, Wis. - Five area organizations will be benefiting from another successful season of holiday fundraisers.
The Tiny Tim Gala, Festival of Trees and Jingle Bell Brunch brought in a combined $73,000.
The money will benefit the St. Clare Health Mission, the Boys and Girls Club, the YWCA Casa for Kids Program, the Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary and Bluff Country Family Resources.
It's the 26th year our community has supported these fundraisers. They were put on last month in La Crosse.17907184
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns