LA CROSSE, Wis. - Five area organizations will be benefiting from another successful season of holiday fundraisers.
The Tiny Tim Gala, Festival of Trees and Jingle Bell Brunch brought in a combined $73,000.
The money will benefit the St. Clare Health Mission, the Boys and Girls Club, the YWCA Casa for Kids Program, the Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary and Bluff Country Family Resources.
It's the 26th year our community has supported these fundraisers. They were put on last month in La Crosse.17907184
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser