LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - In a new television ad, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is accusing democratic challenger Mary Burke of wasting $12.5 million in taxpayer money on a development that has yet to create any jobs.
Burke joined News 8 at Five live in the studio Tuesday to talk about the ad and the race for governor. You can watch the full interview in the video above.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire