LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - In a new television ad, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is accusing democratic challenger Mary Burke of wasting $12.5 million in taxpayer money on a development that has yet to create any jobs.
Burke joined News 8 at Five live in the studio Tuesday to talk about the ad and the race for governor. You can watch the full interview in the video above.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US