LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - In a new television ad, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is accusing democratic challenger Mary Burke of wasting $12.5 million in taxpayer money on a development that has yet to create any jobs.
Burke joined News 8 at Five live in the studio Tuesday to talk about the ad and the race for governor. You can watch the full interview in the video above.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration