LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - October is Bullying Prevention Month and to raise awareness about compassion, the Lincoln Middle School student council hosted an all-school assembly.
It was called 'Living Compassion: Real Life Stories of Human Kindness.'
Speakers, musicals acts and storytellers focused on extending kindness and forgiveness to others.
The assembly was followed by questions from students to help inspire further discussions about kindness.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather