LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - October is Bullying Prevention Month and to raise awareness about compassion, the Lincoln Middle School student council hosted an all-school assembly.
It was called 'Living Compassion: Real Life Stories of Human Kindness.'
Speakers, musicals acts and storytellers focused on extending kindness and forgiveness to others.
The assembly was followed by questions from students to help inspire further discussions about kindness.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests