LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - October is Bullying Prevention Month and to raise awareness about compassion, the Lincoln Middle School student council hosted an all-school assembly.
It was called 'Living Compassion: Real Life Stories of Human Kindness.'
Speakers, musicals acts and storytellers focused on extending kindness and forgiveness to others.
The assembly was followed by questions from students to help inspire further discussions about kindness.
- Heavy rain causes huge sink hole in La Crosse
- Innaugural Catgut Paddle brings races, food, music
- Arcadia flooding leaves behind mess, displaces residents
- Area businesses prepare for more flooding
- Minneapolis Police Chief resigns after fatal shooting
- Catholic Charities offers assistance with Disaster Recovery
- News 8 Sports Round Up-July 22, 2017
- FLW comes to Mississippi River
- Third annual Bountiful Gardens Tour takes place in La Crosse
- La Crosse hosts 27th annual rail fair