LA CROSSE, Wis. - Light snow that fell overnight and continues to fall Friday morning has caused roads and sidewalks to be slippery.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul's forecast calls for periods of light snow will continue for most of the day. There could be some bands of moderate snow at times, possibly bringing another half-inch to two-inches of snow in the News 8 viewing area.
Graul expects storm totals from this system through Friday evening to range from 1-3 inches in most areas, with a few spots possibly reaching around 4 inches. Snow flurries could linger into Saturday morning.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse