LA CROSSE, Wis. - Light snow that fell overnight and continues to fall Friday morning has caused roads and sidewalks to be slippery.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul's forecast calls for periods of light snow will continue for most of the day. There could be some bands of moderate snow at times, possibly bringing another half-inch to two-inches of snow in the News 8 viewing area.
Graul expects storm totals from this system through Friday evening to range from 1-3 inches in most areas, with a few spots possibly reaching around 4 inches. Snow flurries could linger into Saturday morning.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser