LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The left lanes in both directions of the Dresbach Bridge on Interstate 90 will be closed on Wednesday, January 29.
The closure will start at 9 a.m. so crews can repair the median guardrail damaged in a multi-vehicle crash involving a semi on Friday, January 10.
Ames Construction, the contractor for this project, will take down the closure when repairs are completed.
For Minnesota statewide travel information, visit www.511mn.org.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?