LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The left lanes in both directions of the Dresbach Bridge on Interstate 90 will be closed on Wednesday, January 29.
The closure will start at 9 a.m. so crews can repair the median guardrail damaged in a multi-vehicle crash involving a semi on Friday, January 10.
Ames Construction, the contractor for this project, will take down the closure when repairs are completed.
For Minnesota statewide travel information, visit www.511mn.org.
- Viroqua chef nominated for highest honor in restaurant industry
- State to contribute $5 million to La Crosse Center renovations
- La Crosse Fire Department investigating two early morning fires
- Police searching for man who robbed Holy Smokes at gun point
- Warmer than average temperatures benefit area businesses, ski tournaments
- Kayaker found in river near Winona identified
- Democrat Kind not ruling out run for governor against Walker
- Wisconsin lawmakers ditch plans to end daylight saving time
- JJ Watt donates $10K to fund for family in Hwy. 30 wreck
- Area organization helping so all girls can go to prom