LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The left lanes in both directions of the Dresbach Bridge on Interstate 90 will be closed on Wednesday, January 29.
The closure will start at 9 a.m. so crews can repair the median guardrail damaged in a multi-vehicle crash involving a semi on Friday, January 10.
Ames Construction, the contractor for this project, will take down the closure when repairs are completed.
For Minnesota statewide travel information, visit www.511mn.org.
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota