LA CROSSE, Wis. - This is the last week to vote early for the Spring election.
The deadline to vote in-person absentee is this Friday at city hall.
If you plan on mailing in your ballot, it has to be postmarked no later than election day which is April 2nd.
If you are heading to the polls on election day, the city clerk is expecting about average turnout. "I'm thinking about 30% or 10,000 votes cast, somewhere in that range. That's about par with the last four mayoral elections, it's been about 29% to 33%," said City Clerk Teri Lehrke.19470546
The clerks office will be open for early voting daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and again the deadline is Friday at 5:00 p.m.
For more information on where you vote or if you're registered, you can go to myvote.wi.gov.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration