LA CROSSE, Wis. - This is the last week to vote early for the Spring election.
The deadline to vote in-person absentee is this Friday at city hall.
If you plan on mailing in your ballot, it has to be postmarked no later than election day which is April 2nd.
If you are heading to the polls on election day, the city clerk is expecting about average turnout. "I'm thinking about 30% or 10,000 votes cast, somewhere in that range. That's about par with the last four mayoral elections, it's been about 29% to 33%," said City Clerk Teri Lehrke.19470546
The clerks office will be open for early voting daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and again the deadline is Friday at 5:00 p.m.
For more information on where you vote or if you're registered, you can go to myvote.wi.gov.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case