GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The majority of the outdoor construction on Lambeau Field's new south end zone is done.
Green Bay Packers officials say the $143 million renovation project is on budget and on schedule. Some outside seating work still needs to be done, but crews have largely turned their focus indoors.
WLUK-TV says doors and counters are done in the new end zone suites. And work is progressing on the new concession stands and premium seating areas.
The project is expected to be done in time for the Packers' popular Family Night scrimmage this summer. Stadium District Board members toured the construction site Monday afternoon.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death