GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The majority of the outdoor construction on Lambeau Field's new south end zone is done.
Green Bay Packers officials say the $143 million renovation project is on budget and on schedule. Some outside seating work still needs to be done, but crews have largely turned their focus indoors.
WLUK-TV says doors and counters are done in the new end zone suites. And work is progressing on the new concession stands and premium seating areas.
The project is expected to be done in time for the Packers' popular Family Night scrimmage this summer. Stadium District Board members toured the construction site Monday afternoon.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US