MANITOWOC, Wis. (AP) - A manufacturer based in Manitowoc for nearly 70 years is expanding and looking for workers.
Jagemann Stamping Co. has broken ground on a 50,000-square-foot addition and plans to hire 100 additional employees. Jobs range from machinists to technicians. The company is primarily an automotive supplier.
CEO Tom Jagemann says the automotive industry is doing much better. So while the company was laying off workers three or four years ago, it's back in the expansion mode.
WLUK-TV reports the company plans to have the new addition in operation by September.
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government