MANITOWOC, Wis. (AP) - A manufacturer based in Manitowoc for nearly 70 years is expanding and looking for workers.
Jagemann Stamping Co. has broken ground on a 50,000-square-foot addition and plans to hire 100 additional employees. Jobs range from machinists to technicians. The company is primarily an automotive supplier.
CEO Tom Jagemann says the automotive industry is doing much better. So while the company was laying off workers three or four years ago, it's back in the expansion mode.
WLUK-TV reports the company plans to have the new addition in operation by September.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death