TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - A 27-year-old La Crosse woman was injured after she lost control of her car on State Road 93 near Wilber Road early Saturday morning, according to the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department.
The Sheriff's Department says when Crystal Lee Goodman lost control of her car, it went into the east ditch and rolled over and came to rest on its wheels. As a witness was calling 911, Goodman drove away from the scene, the Sheriff's Department said.
Arcadia police found Goodman and the car at the Arcadia Kwik Trip parking lot. She received head and neck injuries from the crash and was transported to a local hospital. Police say she admitted to drinking and was charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (2nd offense), operating after revocation and possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East