TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - A 27-year-old La Crosse woman was injured after she lost control of her car on State Road 93 near Wilber Road early Saturday morning, according to the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department.
The Sheriff's Department says when Crystal Lee Goodman lost control of her car, it went into the east ditch and rolled over and came to rest on its wheels. As a witness was calling 911, Goodman drove away from the scene, the Sheriff's Department said.
Arcadia police found Goodman and the car at the Arcadia Kwik Trip parking lot. She received head and neck injuries from the crash and was transported to a local hospital. Police say she admitted to drinking and was charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (2nd offense), operating after revocation and possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday