LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Oktoberfest draws all kinds of people from far and wide to La Crosse. That includes people from one of our sister cities.
La Crosse city officials are hosting a delegation from Epinal, France this weekend to show them what Oktoberfest is all about.
It's part of a celebration of the 30-year relationship between La Crosse and Epinal.
The trip included a visit to Trane Company Friday morning.
The officials from Epinal got into town Thursday and will stay until Monday morning.
Representatives from La Crosse, including the mayor, visited France earlier this year.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants