LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Oktoberfest draws all kinds of people from far and wide to La Crosse. That includes people from one of our sister cities.
La Crosse city officials are hosting a delegation from Epinal, France this weekend to show them what Oktoberfest is all about.
It's part of a celebration of the 30-year relationship between La Crosse and Epinal.
The trip included a visit to Trane Company Friday morning.
The officials from Epinal got into town Thursday and will stay until Monday morning.
Representatives from La Crosse, including the mayor, visited France earlier this year.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say