LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Getting rid of an old couch or dresser in La Crosse will come at a cost.
As part of the new refuse and recycling contract with Harter's, you'll have to pay for every item you want to get rid of.
It starts Monday. Prices range from $15 to $25 depending on the item.
Other than the cost, pick-up will be the exact same as it has been in the past. "For the first few months, do it just the way we do it now, if somebody calls in, we will put them up on their recycling day and pick up their large item on recycling day," said Gary Harter from Harter's Quick Clean-up.
Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers and Fridges/Freezers will cost the most at $25.24213778
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race