LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Getting rid of an old couch or dresser in La Crosse will come at a cost.
As part of the new refuse and recycling contract with Harter's, you'll have to pay for every item you want to get rid of.
It starts Monday. Prices range from $15 to $25 depending on the item.
Other than the cost, pick-up will be the exact same as it has been in the past. "For the first few months, do it just the way we do it now, if somebody calls in, we will put them up on their recycling day and pick up their large item on recycling day," said Gary Harter from Harter's Quick Clean-up.
Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers and Fridges/Freezers will cost the most at $25.24213778
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks