LA CROSSE, Wis. - Students show off the power of color at a local exhibit.
The Pump House has teamed up with La Crosse art students to display a unique collection of art.
It's the eighth year the students' work has been displayed at the gallery, and this year all of the students created pieces focusing on the essence of color. "The celebration of color is really what this is all about and that color is very emotional and usually comes out in a piece of artwork based on a students feelings, emotions, and things they are trying to express," said art teacher Lynnae Burns.
The works are on display until January 26th.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building