LA CROSSE, Wis. - Students show off the power of color at a local exhibit.
The Pump House has teamed up with La Crosse art students to display a unique collection of art.
It's the eighth year the students' work has been displayed at the gallery, and this year all of the students created pieces focusing on the essence of color. "The celebration of color is really what this is all about and that color is very emotional and usually comes out in a piece of artwork based on a students feelings, emotions, and things they are trying to express," said art teacher Lynnae Burns.
The works are on display until January 26th.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.