LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - City of La Crosse residents can reserve a shelter in the city's parks beginning on January 2.
The city will be accepting online reservations for La Crosse residents at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 2. Walk-in reservations will be accepted starting at 8:30 a.m. Phone-in reservations being at 9 a.m.
In order to use the online reservation system, you must have an existing user account with the City of La Crosse Parks and Recreation Department. Proof of residence is required when making reservations.
Reservations for non-City of La Crosse residents begin Monday, January 6.
Due to possible construction in 2014, the fountain area in Riverside Park will not be available for reservations on January 2. The Parks department said the final determination on construction dates in this location will be made by February 3. If you'd like to reserve the fountain area location, check back for updates on the city's parks website.23730458
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death