LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - City of La Crosse residents can reserve a shelter in the city's parks beginning on January 2.
The city will be accepting online reservations for La Crosse residents at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 2. Walk-in reservations will be accepted starting at 8:30 a.m. Phone-in reservations being at 9 a.m.
In order to use the online reservation system, you must have an existing user account with the City of La Crosse Parks and Recreation Department. Proof of residence is required when making reservations.
Reservations for non-City of La Crosse residents begin Monday, January 6.
Due to possible construction in 2014, the fountain area in Riverside Park will not be available for reservations on January 2. The Parks department said the final determination on construction dates in this location will be made by February 3. If you'd like to reserve the fountain area location, check back for updates on the city's parks website.23730458
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Alcohol use among Wisconsin senior citizens on the rise
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention