LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The La Crosse School Board narrowed down possible names Monday night for the new Northside Elementary School.
More than 80 names were submitted.
It's now between Northside Elementary, Great River Elementary, Logan Elementary, and North Prairie Elementary.
A final decision could come next month.23041226
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure