LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The La Crosse School Board narrowed down possible names Monday night for the new Northside Elementary School.
More than 80 names were submitted.
It's now between Northside Elementary, Great River Elementary, Logan Elementary, and North Prairie Elementary.
A final decision could come next month.23041226
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners