LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating who is responsible for vandalizing an officer's personal vehicle.
The officer, who lives on the city's south side, was warming up his car on Friday morning when he noticed his car windows weren't defrosting, according to a police report.
The windows had spray paint on them and had been painted on all sides. The report states there was black paint on the back window and "(Expletive) the police" was written. A painted swastika and a vulgar picture were also painted on the vehicle.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building