LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating who is responsible for vandalizing an officer's personal vehicle.
The officer, who lives on the city's south side, was warming up his car on Friday morning when he noticed his car windows weren't defrosting, according to a police report.
The windows had spray paint on them and had been painted on all sides. The report states there was black paint on the back window and "(Expletive) the police" was written. A painted swastika and a vulgar picture were also painted on the vehicle.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests