LA CROSSE, Wis. - Police are investigating a shooting in La Crosse.
Officers responded to a report of shots fired on the city's north side around 4:15 a.m. Sunday.
Police say 25 year old Nicole Hanson was shot in the foot after stepping outside of a party at her home at 1424 Rose street.
She was initially uncooperative with police and medical crews at the scene and a friend drove her to the hospital.
Police later interviewed her and determined a possible altercation took place with some people who showed up in the area of the party.
Anyone with information about the shooting should contact either the La Crosse Police Department at 785-5962 or La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 784-8477.17787060
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists