LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating a possible stabbing that happened Thursday afternoon.
Police say Larry Haynes, 41, of La Crosse, was very uncooperative with police and medical staff, came to the Mayo Health Center with a possible stab wound around 3:50 p.m.
Haynes refused to provide any information on the incident or provide a location of where it took place. It appears he was dropped off in a vehicle at the hospital.
Haynes was treated for two small, 1-inch cuts on his torso area. The injuries were not critical.
La Crosse police are asking for the public's help for any information regarding this incident. Call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 785-5962. Callers can also remain anonymous by calling the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 784-8477 or text: laxtips at Crimes (274-637) or online at www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com.22764114
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks