LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating a possible stabbing that happened Thursday afternoon.
Police say Larry Haynes, 41, of La Crosse, was very uncooperative with police and medical staff, came to the Mayo Health Center with a possible stab wound around 3:50 p.m.
Haynes refused to provide any information on the incident or provide a location of where it took place. It appears he was dropped off in a vehicle at the hospital.
Haynes was treated for two small, 1-inch cuts on his torso area. The injuries were not critical.
La Crosse police are asking for the public's help for any information regarding this incident. Call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 785-5962. Callers can also remain anonymous by calling the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 784-8477 or text: laxtips at Crimes (274-637) or online at www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com.22764114
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge