LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - La Crosse police gave more than 950 warning notices for alternate side parking violations.
Enforecment began on Friday, November 1, 2013 and runs until April 1, 2014.
In the City of La Crosse, between the hours of 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., you must be parked on the correct side of the street. In the City of Onalaska, the hours of enforcement are between 1 a.m. – 8 a.m.
In La Crosse and Onalaska, remember:
EVEN calendar days (date after midnight) park on the EVEN side of the street.
ODD calendar days (date after midnight) park on the ODD side of the street.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.