LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - La Crosse police gave more than 950 warning notices for alternate side parking violations.
Enforecment began on Friday, November 1, 2013 and runs until April 1, 2014.
In the City of La Crosse, between the hours of 1 a.m. to 6 a.m., you must be parked on the correct side of the street. In the City of Onalaska, the hours of enforcement are between 1 a.m. – 8 a.m.
In La Crosse and Onalaska, remember:
EVEN calendar days (date after midnight) park on the EVEN side of the street.
ODD calendar days (date after midnight) park on the ODD side of the street.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US