LA CROSSE, WI - La Crosse police are asking for help finding a possible suspect in an early morning shooting.
La Crosse police say they responded to a call about a disturbance in the area of Adams St. and Farnam St. in La Crosse at about 5 a.m.
On the way they received more calls that someone had been shot.
The police department says when officers arrived they found out three people had been shot at 1020 Farnam St. but had already been taken to the hospital.
All three victims were treated for gunshot wounds to the legs and abdomen. One has been released from the hospital. Police are not releasing the identity of any of the victims.
Police are looking for 33-year-old Almondo Baker of La Crosse, also known as "Mondo," who they believe to be a possible suspect.
He is 5' 11" and weighs 170 lbs.21735256
Police say Baker lives at 1020 Farnam Street where the shooting happened.
Police are asking for the public's help to find him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the La Crosse Police Department at 608-785-5962. Callers can also remain anonymous by calling the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 608-784-8477 or text laxtips at Crimes (274-637) or online at www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract