LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Babies at Gundersen Health System were given a special treat on Halloween.
About 10 newborns were given various costumes to wear.
Fraternal twin girls Adeline and Sloane Gohel, who were born on Tuesday, were dressed in little skeleton costumes.
Parents Elizabeth and Parin Gohel and their kids Camille, 5, and Anika, 3, were excited to bring the little ones home on Thursday. The family is from La Crosse.22744582
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016