LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Babies at Gundersen Health System were given a special treat on Halloween.
About 10 newborns were given various costumes to wear.
Fraternal twin girls Adeline and Sloane Gohel, who were born on Tuesday, were dressed in little skeleton costumes.
Parents Elizabeth and Parin Gohel and their kids Camille, 5, and Anika, 3, were excited to bring the little ones home on Thursday. The family is from La Crosse.22744582
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program