LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Babies at Gundersen Health System were given a special treat on Halloween.
About 10 newborns were given various costumes to wear.
Fraternal twin girls Adeline and Sloane Gohel, who were born on Tuesday, were dressed in little skeleton costumes.
Parents Elizabeth and Parin Gohel and their kids Camille, 5, and Anika, 3, were excited to bring the little ones home on Thursday. The family is from La Crosse.22744582
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse