LA CROSSE, Wis. - Some La Crosse middle school students are taking a stand against bullying. They performed a skit for their peers Friday.
It's called "No Bullies, Get Real."
It featured middle school students from SOTA II singing, dancing, and acting in short skits they wrote themselves.
The performance is an annual event for the kids, but this year they wanted to get an important message out. "We chose bullying because in this day and age it's something that's very common and needs to change because it is hurtful," said SOTA II 7th grader Alivia Grover.
The students spent the last two months putting the performance together.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing