LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse man is sentenced to prison for the December 2011 stabbing of a downtown bartender.
32 year old Anquin St. Junious was sentenced to five years in prison for stabbing 24 year old Victor Schlafer outside of John's bar on 3rd street.
Police say Schlafer had just broken up a fight and was trying to keep St. Junious from re-entering the bar when he was stabbed.
Schlafer was hospitilized but did recover.17691162
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking