LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Randy Magno made his way to La Crosse City Hall Tuesday to begin his process to have a bigger role in the city. He wants to run for mayor.
Magno is not allowed to start campaigning or gather signatures to officially become a candidate. That won't happen until December. However, he was able to file a campaign finance statement and begin fundraising.
The election is next April.15317598
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.