LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at his mother's in-home day care pleaded guilty Monday.
19-year-old Timothy Miller was charged with first degree child sexual assault and child enticement back in August.
He plead guilty to child enticement, but the child sexual assault charge was dismissed because Miller was a minor at the time of the incident.
The charges came after a girl who went to his mother's day care accused Miller of inappropriately touching her in 2010 in the upstairs of the home where Miller also lived.
Miller's plea agreement includes entering a diversion program in which he is not to have any contact with unrelated minors.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases