LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at his mother's in-home day care pleaded guilty Monday.
19-year-old Timothy Miller was charged with first degree child sexual assault and child enticement back in August.
He plead guilty to child enticement, but the child sexual assault charge was dismissed because Miller was a minor at the time of the incident.
The charges came after a girl who went to his mother's day care accused Miller of inappropriately touching her in 2010 in the upstairs of the home where Miller also lived.
Miller's plea agreement includes entering a diversion program in which he is not to have any contact with unrelated minors.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice