LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at his mother's in-home day care pleaded guilty Monday.
19-year-old Timothy Miller was charged with first degree child sexual assault and child enticement back in August.
He plead guilty to child enticement, but the child sexual assault charge was dismissed because Miller was a minor at the time of the incident.
The charges came after a girl who went to his mother's day care accused Miller of inappropriately touching her in 2010 in the upstairs of the home where Miller also lived.
Miller's plea agreement includes entering a diversion program in which he is not to have any contact with unrelated minors.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation