LA CROSSE, WI - A 19-year-old La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at a daycare appeared in La Crosse County Court Friday afternoon.
Timothy Miller, Jr., has been charged with first degree child sexual assault-contact with a child under age 13-and child enticement.
According to the criminal complaint, the assault happened in 2010 when the child was 4-years-old at a daycare run at Miller's mother's home. That's also where Miller lived.
The young girl said the incident happened in an upstairs bedroom in Miller's house while people were downstairs. Police said Miller initially denied that anything had occurred, but he later admitted it during questioning.21724726
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns