LA CROSSE, WI - A 19-year-old La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at a daycare appeared in La Crosse County Court Friday afternoon.
Timothy Miller, Jr., has been charged with first degree child sexual assault-contact with a child under age 13-and child enticement.
According to the criminal complaint, the assault happened in 2010 when the child was 4-years-old at a daycare run at Miller's mother's home. That's also where Miller lived.
The young girl said the incident happened in an upstairs bedroom in Miller's house while people were downstairs. Police said Miller initially denied that anything had occurred, but he later admitted it during questioning.21724726
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge