LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - City of La Crosse Mayor Tim Kabat and Onalaska Mayor Joe Chilsen will participate in a "Cow Milking Challenge" on June 6 before the La Crosse Loggers game at Copeland Park.
The event will happen before the first pitch at Friday's game between the Loggers and the Kenosha KingFish, which starts at 7:05 p.m.
The gates will open at 6:00 p.m. for a Friday Night Fish Fry. There will be a firework extravaganza following the ballgame put on by Mayo Clinic Health System.
Tickets to the game are available by calling the Loggers ticket office at (608) 796-9553 or by visiting www.lacrosseloggers.com.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- Wisconsin student wants sex charges dismissed
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run