ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Loggers took the field for something other than a win Tuesday.
They went to Miracle Field in Onalaska to play with kids and adults with disabilities. It's part of a program put together by the La Crosse Area YMCA.
The members of the Miracle League were able to interact with the players and play a game against them.
"They have been talking about Logger night since day one, asking what day the Loggers were coming out, wanting to know when they're going to be here," said Abby Carlon from the La Crosse YMCA. "They love it, they look forward to it every summer."
The Loggers also signed autographs during the rain delay in between games.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December