ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Loggers took the field for something other than a win Tuesday.
They went to Miracle Field in Onalaska to play with kids and adults with disabilities. It's part of a program put together by the La Crosse Area YMCA.
The members of the Miracle League were able to interact with the players and play a game against them.
"They have been talking about Logger night since day one, asking what day the Loggers were coming out, wanting to know when they're going to be here," said Abby Carlon from the La Crosse YMCA. "They love it, they look forward to it every summer."
The Loggers also signed autographs during the rain delay in between games.
- Amy Klobuchar visits Rushford 10 years after historic flooding
- Minnesotans who work in Wisconsin to receive tax credit
- Day at the Lake honors Sara Hougom
- 5th annual Coulee Region Free Tournament held in Onalaska
- Local officials share solar eclipse safety tips
- Saint Mary's University expanding Minnesota facility
- 3rd annual Celebrate Summer Family Fun Fair
- West Virginia, Wisconsin reach concealed-carry agreement
- West Salem man completes coast to coast run for charities
- 2017 Kornfest kicks off