LA CROSSE, Wis - The La Crosse Fire Department is holding three day training exercise for its staff starting June 26.
The fire department will be conducting the training exercise at a former Western Technical College dormitory between the 600 and 700 block of Vine St.
Crews will be training on forcible entry and roof ventilation each day from 9 am - 12 p.m. and again at 1 p.m. -4 p.m.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay