LA CROSSE, Wis - The La Crosse Fire Department is holding three day training exercise for its staff starting June 26.
The fire department will be conducting the training exercise at a former Western Technical College dormitory between the 600 and 700 block of Vine St.
Crews will be training on forcible entry and roof ventilation each day from 9 am - 12 p.m. and again at 1 p.m. -4 p.m.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser