LA CROSSE COUNTY, Wis. - US Highway 14/61 at "Ten Mile Hill" in La Crosse County is now open.
The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department closed the road on Wednesday morning due to the storm. The road is located about 10 miles east and south of the City of La Crosse near the intersection of County Highway M.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners