LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse County Snowmobile Alliance says most trails in the county will open at 8 a.m. on Monday, December 30.
A few trails will stay closed because there isn't enough snow. Closed trails include the trail through Onalaska, as well as the Holmen area trails from the Trempealeau Co. line to Midway, Holmen, and Stevenstown.
The Alliance also says it has been having problems with its website and hopes to have them fixed soon.
You can get the latest snowmobile trail information at the La Crosse County Snowmobile Trails and Clubs website or calling the Trail Condition Hotline at (608)782-4500. (La Crosse County Snowmobile Trails and Clubs is also on Facebook.)23697082
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration