LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse County Snowmobile Alliance says most trails in the county will open at 8 a.m. on Monday, December 30.
A few trails will stay closed because there isn't enough snow. Closed trails include the trail through Onalaska, as well as the Holmen area trails from the Trempealeau Co. line to Midway, Holmen, and Stevenstown.
The Alliance also says it has been having problems with its website and hopes to have them fixed soon.
You can get the latest snowmobile trail information at the La Crosse County Snowmobile Trails and Clubs website or calling the Trail Condition Hotline at (608)782-4500. (La Crosse County Snowmobile Trails and Clubs is also on Facebook.)23697082
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East