LA CROSSE, Wis. - Less than a week after snowmobile trails opened in La Crosse Co., they're closing again.
County officials will close the trails Thursday morning at 8:00, citing poor conditions.
Crews have been trying to groom the trails, but say the snow cover is very spotty and it's been hard to find enough snow to work with.
A reminder that riding on trails without a landowners permission is trespassing.17994642
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student