LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - More than 100 local businesses got together Thursday to network. It was part of the La Crosse Chamber of Commerce Business Expo.
118 businesses set up booths at the La Crosse Center.
It included representatives from the health care industry, electronics, car dealers, even media outlets.
The Chamber says there's a benefit to getting as many local businesses as possible all in the same room. "It's a way for businesses that are Chamber members to come and showcase their business and get to network with a lot of different people in the community," said Melisa Valencia.
The expo included a luncheon, a free seminar and a keynote speech by Dave and Mark Skogen.22868822
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks