LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - More than 100 local businesses got together Thursday to network. It was part of the La Crosse Chamber of Commerce Business Expo.
118 businesses set up booths at the La Crosse Center.
It included representatives from the health care industry, electronics, car dealers, even media outlets.
The Chamber says there's a benefit to getting as many local businesses as possible all in the same room. "It's a way for businesses that are Chamber members to come and showcase their business and get to network with a lot of different people in the community," said Melisa Valencia.
The expo included a luncheon, a free seminar and a keynote speech by Dave and Mark Skogen.22868822
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016